Monday, April 23, 2012

~ Love is in the Air ~


Are u thinking about someone when u alone? when u watch a love movie, u will imagine that u and him/her was the main character..when u see something sweet u want to give it to that person...when u talk to that person u can't look straight into his/her eyes, your heart beat so fast..and if u thinking about someone when u read this text, u are in love with that person..Love is so honest...don't lie to yourself..

Love is like a flower, give it some time, patience and lots of tender loving care; and watch it bloom into something wonderful before your eyes.Love reminds me of a bird. If you care about it you will listen to the songs of the bird and will feel its tenderness. But if you do not, it will fly away!

To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again.

When I say I love you. You say you don't deserve it. When I say I need you . You say I deserve someone better, When I say my life is better with you. You say I don't know any better. But when I kiss you, you say I love you, When I have to go, you say I need you. When I am with you, you know, that there is no better feeling then our love coming together and that is something we both deserve.

A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the one you're always thinkin' of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Love was just a word till I heard it from you.

I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go.

Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn’t mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you. One day you'll love me, the way I loved you. One day you'll think of me the way I thought of you. One day you'll cry for me, the way I cried for you. One day you'll want me, but I won't want you.
Rino%20%40%20Reynold%20%5B7DSM%5DQuantcast